Protect your family and friends with the Shock IQ Mobile safety system for docks. The Shock IQ system intelligently monitors your dock’s circuitry and water voltage levels. It uses patented technology to keep your loved ones safe.
ShockIQ monitors the dock frame and water for electricity. It immediately kills the power to your dock when an electrical current is detected – eliminating the threat and saving lives (functional GFCI is required). It activates a siren and a red warning light along with instant alerts on your mobile phone via the ShockIQ Mobile App. You can download the app from the Apple or Google Play Store.
ShockIQ is the only product on the market to intelligently monitor your dock’s circuit status as well as allow you to see the voltage levels in the water around your dock. Get peace of mind that your family and friends are protected.
- Water or Dock Frame Voltage Sensing: 1250mV
- GFCI trip: 36mA GFCI trip current – ShockIQ Mobile can identify a bad GFCI
- Sensing Distance: 80ft.+ *depending on water conditions
- Siren and Hazard light: Sound pressure: 90±5dB(A), Outdoor visible
- Battery backup: 24 hours, Chemistry: Lithium-polymer
- Indicators: AC power-on & status Light
- AC Power: 120VAC 60Hz Input & 3W Power Consumption
- Environmental: -20 to +65C (-4F to 149F), with IP66 rating
- Dimensions: 10” x 7” x 3”
- Test Mode: Tests GFCI trip feature and Siren
- Mobile Notifications when paired with Dock IQ
- Shock Hazard (frame or water source), Low Battery Alert
There are no reviews yet.