The 13oz vinyl Shoremaster Traditional Canopy Cover with top coat is a canopy cover designed to be very lightweight compared to the industry standard of 18 oz. Making this lightweight canopy cover much easier to transport and install. The OEM-exclusive top coat finish adds exceptional protection that ensures a longer life span and easier clean-up
- Top coat finish creates superior durability, clean-ability, and complete weather protection
- Lighter weight vinyl makes installation and removal quicker, easier, and less cumbersome
- Deep scalloping around the perimeter of the canopy cover provides extra coverage
- Available for ShoreMaster’s traditional canopy frame and the hip-roof canopy frame
Our cover options are designed specifically to fit the appropriate size ShoreMaster Traditional canopy frames. High-Quality construction and design featuring straight seams that are heat welded with a 1″ overlap seam, as well as canopy ends that are double sewn and then top-stitched for superior durability. Please take a moment to review our three material options: HarborTime, 13oz Vinyl, and WeatherMax. Each cover is offered with a variety of color options to choose from. The canopy frame is not included.
Please be sure to measure your canopy frame and select the appropriate size cover (guide available in photos).
Attachment Steps for Bungee Hooks
- Tie down ShoreMaster covers using 10” bungee ball
- Feed the end of the bungee in the canopy’s D-ring and loop through
- Wrap bungee hook around rail and lift hook to the hole in canopy rib or frame
- Continue this process around the frame until the cover is secure
- View our video for helpful guidance.
13oz SHELTER-RITE VINYL CANOPY COVERS
13oz covers provide excellent tear, UV, mold, and mildew resistance, lighter than the industry standard, providing easier installation and removal without sacrificing the durability or moisture and UV protection that you expect from a premium canopy cover. Heat-sealed, welded seams make this one of the most durable choices available for a boat lift canopy cover.
This material weighs 13 oz per square yard and is the most common choice for our boat lift canopy customers. It is tough – durable, and colorfast. It is used for numerous industrial applications because of its durability and finish. It is heat-sealed in our manufacturing facility, thereby eliminating some sewing over the top of the canopy.
Included in the Box:
1 x Part Numbers Vary -13oz Vinyl Canopy Cover
Amount Varies – 1031943 – Canopy Hooked Bungee Strap 12.5 OAL-Black Coated