The Harbor Time Shoremaster Traditional Canopy Cover is a premium, lightweight cover that is available in 6 different color options. The canopy cover has high-quality construction and design featuring straight seams that are heat welded with a 1″ overlap seam, as well as canopy ends are double-sewn and then top-stitched for superior durability
- Top coat finish creates superior durability, clean-ability, and complete weather protection
- Lighter weight vinyl makes installation and removal quicker, easier, and less cumbersome
- Deep scalloping around the perimeter of the canopy cover provides extra coverage
- Designed and fit to ShoreMaster Traditional style boat lift canopy frames
Our cover options are designed specifically to fit the appropriate size ShoreMaster Traditional canopy frames. High-Quality construction and design featuring straight seams that are heat welded with a 1″ overlap seam, as well as canopy ends that are double sewn and then top-stitched for superior durability.
Please take a moment to review our three material options: HarborTime, 13oz Vinyl, and WeatherMax. Each cover is offered with a variety of color options to choose from. The canopy frame is not included.
Please be sure to measure your canopy frame and select the appropriate size cover (guide available in photos).
Attachment Steps for Bungee Hooks
- Tie down ShoreMaster covers using 10” bungee ball
- Feed the end of the bungee in the canopy’s D-ring and loop through
- Wrap bungee hook around rail and lift hook to the hole in canopy rib or frame
- Continue this process around the frame until the cover is secure
- View our video for helpful guidance.
HARBOR TIME FABRIC CANOPY COVERS
HarborTime is highly water-repellent and resistant to both mildew and ultraviolet light, making it ideal for a boat lift canopy cover. As an acrylic-coated polyester fabric cover, HarborTime offers premium visual appeal, exception abrasion resistance, and superior strength, making it ideal for the harsh marine. The fabric is stabilized to ensure a continuous fit season-after-season, while the acrylic coating retains a beautiful soft cloth appearance and ensures a long cover life.