Single Track Elevator Boat Lifts
Starting at: $9,275.00
Elevator Boat Lifts are designed to work in less than ideal environments or where piles are not accessible. They can be utilized for straight up and down operation, or at a 35-degree slope.
The Single Track Epoch elevator lift is for smaller crafts up to 4,500 pounds.
It is powered by a direct drive winch and come complete with aluminum gearboxes and a weather-resistant Stainless Steel Motor for extra power. Add a Remote Control with Limit Switch Option to automatically preset upper and lower limits.
- Wireless remote controls
- Pipe guides
- Stainless steel track
- Extended lift arms for dual PWC’s and Larger skiffs
- Extended track for deep water
- Extra chocks for dual PWC’s
- Motor covers
- Custom mounting and bottom plates are available for unique applications
- All welded design for strength and durability
- 6061-T6 Marine grade aluminum or hot-dipped galvanized steel construction
- Heavy duty adjustable PVC pipe guides with insert reinforcement
- Adjustable chock system
- Stainless steel motors for added protection
- Carpeted #1 pressure treated 3” timber chocks
- Stainless steel cables with aluminum grooved cable winders
- Aluminum sheaves with stainless steel bolts with grease fittings
- Enclosed direct drive aluminum winch with internal oil bath is rust-resistant, quiet, and dependable
- Easy installation with instructions and technical support